SAP [Sales & Distribution, Order Fulfilment]
Training for SAP ERP in Sales [Sales & Distribution, Order Fulfilment)
Acquire in-depth knowledge of important sales and distribution functions in SAP ERP, including the use and customization of sales and delivery processing, billing, pricing, cross-application mapping.
C_TSCM62_67 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7
Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing. Implement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing.
Use functions and Customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.
4 Weeks of Classroom based (Instructor led training}, Elearning content : TERP01_15 TERP20_15
Mention modes of learning:
OLT (Elearning): 150250.00 Rs
Learning Hub Fee : 62000 extra
18% GST extra applicable
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days - 160 Hrs of Classroom and 40 hours of elearning content
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
TSCM60 Order Fulfillment I
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
TSCM62 Order Fulfillment II
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Overview of performing system modifications using enhancement technology